Payment and Cancellation Policy
- Payment of deposit or total fee for your booking indicates acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Payment can be made by bank transfer only.
- A downpayment of 50% of our total fee is required to confirm your booking if you book more than 3 weeks prior to your arrival. If you book less than 3 weeks prior to your arrival, the total fee (ie 100%) must be paid to confirm your booking.
- The balance of payment must be paid 3 weeks prior to you arrival.
- A security deposit of EUR 200,00.- is required when the balance of payment is due. Security deposits are held until after your departure and following inspection of the property. Funds may be retained from the security deposit, or additional costs charged, if Terms & Conditions have been breached, or if additional cleaning is required, or if there have been breakages or damages.
- If you cancel or reschedule your booking less than 3 months prior to the scheduled commencement of your stay, payments are not refundable if, after making all reasonable efforts to do so, we are unable to obtain an alternative booking of equal value.
- Payment must be made in Euros
- Our right to cancel – we reserve the right to cancel your reservation if we have made a mistake in relation to the price of your stay. We will ensure that we notify you of such mistakes within a week of your booking, provided your stay has not yet started.
Licence to Occupy
- Guests are granted limited permission to occupy the property for accommodation purposes (for specified dates) once the total fee has been paid
- Your stay is not a residential tenancy agreement
- If you breach any of the Terms and Conditions this may cancel your licence to occupy and result in eviction without refund. Should you not vacate the premises you will be trespassing.
- By accepting our Terms and Conditions the ‘booking name’ is deemed the Registered Guest.
- The registered guest is responsible for:
- Any visitors and their behaviour while at the premises
- Ensuring all guests and visitors are aware of the booking terms and conditions
- The property and its contents for the entire period of the booking and will be liable for all breakages and damages however caused by any Guest or visitors regardless of whether you are present or not at the time the damage occurs.
- The number of guests staying at the property must not exceed the number agreed to in the booking details. There are no exceptions unless we approve additional Guests in writing. At our discretion additional costs may apply for any additional guests found to have been at the Property during your booking.
- You are not allowed to smoke inside the house. If you would like to smoke outside, please consider our beautiful environment and do not leave the cigarette butts in the garden!
- The hot tub must be used following the instructions given by the hosts.
- Wood logs are available at Villa Slow. It is for free unless large amount of wood is used. We start considering a large amount from 1/4 m3. We just charge 35 eur for 1/4 m3.
Check In and Check Out
- Check In and Check Out procedures will be detailed in the Information package forwarded to you following payment of deposit. Our standard check-in time is 3 pm and Checkout is 11am.
- Whilst we are more than happy to provide early Check In and late Check Out wherever possible, this can only be confirmed at the last minute as it is dependent on other bookings at the time. Failure to adhere to those procedures could result in the incurring of additional costs.
- Pets are not allowed on the premises unless agreed with the property.
- Please ensure that your valuables are insured, as Villa Slow takes no responsibility for loss or damage to the Lessor’s personal property. Valuables left at the property are at your own risk. Lessor is not responsible for their loss. A safe is not available; Lessee shall close the house properly when the house is unattended. There is no alarm system.
- We welcome hearing from you in relation to any complaints or concerns and prefer that you phoned us immediately so that matters can be resolved quickly. You should not wait until you return home before complaining about any matter as no inspection can be carried out when others are occupying the property.